So I did a Vlog today on my Thank You Campaign. Mainly because I haven’t earned enough money to make it a premium account and as such cannot upload videos enjoy and comment if you choose too.
So i found out that i have been nominated for a Sunshine Blogger Award which i was amazed to find out. I have never known about this since I have only recently started getting a bigger following. This is really humbelling for me to see. I have been trying to use my blog to show what life is like having disabilities. Not just the disability related issues but life issues as well. The person who nominated me was Charli Dee https://lifewithcharli.home.blog/charli-dee/ . So i humbally accept my nomination.
About the Sunshine Blogger Award
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given by bloggers to their peers to honor fellow bloggers who inspire and spread positivity through their blogs.
Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site.
- List the Sunshine Blogger Award rules and display the logo on your site
- Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about their nominations
So the questions that my nominator has posed are:
- Which of your blog posts is your favorite? Imperfectly Perfect: Life with Turner Syndrom
- What is your favorite color? I prefer purple because it is very calming.
- What is your favorite food? Pizza
- Do you have a secret talent? I do not know what my secret talent is. People tell me I am a baby and dog whisperer haha.
- Which season (spring, winter, summer, fall) is your favorite? I love spring and fall because it is not too hot and not too cold.
- What song would be your theme or anthem? I do not have a theme song. I listen to every thing but honestly things just catch in my head.
- Who is your favorite celebrity? There are too many to count. Some to include Billy Burke, Shemar Moore and Tom Selleck.
- Do you have a favorite book? I really struggle with reading but one book that i do go on with is When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit.
- Do you have a favorite movie? I love The Guns of Naverone
- Do you have a tv show you’re binging on right now? Friends
- Is the one thing you love most about blogging? I love meeting new people and I also love sharing my stories.
- Charli Dee for sharing her story and the amazing blogs https://lifewithcharli.home.blog/charli-dee/page/1/
I havent really spoken to many people and I have far too many people I could Nominate. I would nominate everyone who follows me. So I will start with one for now and work my way up.
- What got you into blogging in the first place?
- What is your favourite Book?
- What is you Favourite Song?
- What helps keep you calm?
- Where would your dream place to live be?
- What is your favourite flavor of icecream?
- If you had a superpower what would it be?
- If you could do anything what would it be?
- Who would you most like to meet living or dead and why?
- If you won £1000000 what would you spend it on?
- If you could be on any TV show what would it be?
Hey everyone, please check this out. I will try and do at least one a week.
I am wondering if you all can help me. Please share my blog with anyone you know. The more traffic I get I will be able to earn more money. I need the extra influx of cash 😦 I hate to say it but I do and the more traffic I get on my site the more cash I am able to get.
Today I had to contact the people who I usually order cabs through when I need to get them. I wanted to know if they could do a fixed fair price for me on Thursday so that I can go to a training course. Unfortunately, they could not do it, however, that lead to a long conversation where I suggested to them that they made exceptions for people with disabilities. It is important that people who have disabilities get the help and support they need. It was a productive conversation and the guy was very interested.
If you are in the UK and need a cab check out Gett Taxi.
On this day May 28th the following events happened:
- 1968 Kylie Minogue was born;
- 1985 Cyclone hit Bangladesh;
- 2014 Maya Angelou passed away;
- 1871 Paris commune collapsed after two-month siege after encountering troops;
- 1891 The first world weightlifting championships are held in London;
- 1937 Alfred Adler the Austrian psychiatrist died;
- 1940 The Belgium army surrenders to the Nazis;
- 1908 Ian Fleming the James Bond Novelist is born;
- 1972 The Duke of Windsor who abdicated his throne to marry American Divorcee Wallis Simpson dies in Paris;
- 1932 The Dutch created the biggest Dam today claiming victory in the 800-year battle to push back the sea;
- 1987 A west German teenager prank caused worldwide mirth today as seriously embarrassed Soviet Union Mathias Rust flew his light Cessna plane from Helsinki to Moscow;
Dogs are mans best friend however, some dogs are more dangerous than others.
We all know that certain breeds of dogs will not be covered on home insurance but why is this? The reason is they are punished for behaving the way they do.
The reality of it is that some dog owners like to have these dogs but do not take the proper precautions. Then these same geniuses wonder why they are getting into trouble and ultimately the pit bull, or the Doberman or any other “dangerous dog” gets the blame.
For me, if I had a pitbull etc I would never take him out unless he had a muzzle on so there would be no chance of them biting anyone I would have a second fence, or, add extensions to my fence so no one could accidentally lean over and get bitten. The dogs would never be off lease without a muzzle and I would make sure that they were properly cared for. Taking these steps means that you reduce the risk of them attacking.
I saw a responsible owner today who went to sainsburies. Instead of tying his pit up outside the shop he cracked windows in the car and left him there. When he was back at the care he would talk to people but keep his dog on a very short leash. He warned everyone who was passing by if the dog growled and made sure that everyone around was safe.
Dogs may be mans best friend but when will man start being dogs best friend?